Wednesday 30 July 2014

Kim Kardashian slams Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon

 Even if Rob Kardashian didn't go to her wedding, Kim Kardashian is sticking up for her brother after his ex-girlfriend slammed him in a recent interview.
"The Real" host Adrienne Bailon told Latina magazine that she dislikes being "stuck" with the Kardashian label now years after breaking up with Rob, 27, in 2009.

"To be stuck with that Kardashian label, that was so hurtful to me and to my career," she said. "I probably realized that too late — not that it would've affected my decisions in terms of who I dated, but it would've affected my decision to appear on the show."

The couple split after it was revealed Kardashian cheated on Bailon, 30, and he publicly tried to win her back on episodes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

"It always bothered me that people were like, 'Pero, why couldn't you forgive him?' Why are women always the ones who have to forgive?" she said.

"If you cheated on a man, he would be like, 'You're disgusting, and I want nothing to do with you.' But women, we're supposed to be like, 'He messed up. He made a mistake.' And, in my situation, it wasn't like, 'Oh my God! I made a mistake!' He strategically planned things out so that he could cheat on me, and that to me was so disloyal."

Fans of the Kardashian clan have blamed the former 3LW singer for "ruining" Rob's life, she says
"At the time, I didn't think anyone would even care. To this day, people will still say, 'You ruined Rob's life!' and I'll think, Damn, I was still playing with Barbie dolls when I met him."

The younger brother of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian has been struggling with his weight, and rumors have swirled that the reality star is alienating himself from his family and abusing drugs.

But Kim Kardashian came to her brother's defense on Twitter shortly after Bailon's comments made waves.

"Funny how she says being with a Kardashian hurt her career yet the only reason she has this article is (because) she is talking about a Kardashian," she tweeted.

"So sad when people try to kick my brother when he is down #FamilyForever."

No comments:

Post a Comment