Monday 3 February 2014

Kevin & Danielle Jonas Welcome Their Baby Daughter

The eldest of the Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas is burning up for his new baby! The proud first-time dad literally live tweeted his baby's birth after wife Danielle Jonas went into labor on Sunday, Feb. 2. The couple welcomed a baby girl named Alena Rose Jonas after about 8 hours in labor.

The former Jonas Brothers star went on to give fans a play-by-play of his wife's labor, tweeting, "He we go we're pushing!!!! #babyjonas.''
The couple announced the birth through Dreft laundry detergent, which tweeted, "On this day, a little star was born.  Meet Alena Rose Jonas. #BabyJonas."

The couple has had their first child's name picked out for some time, telling Us Weekly in early January, "[The] middle name has a lot of meaning, but her first name is…different enough, but not totally out there. It's cute."
The oldest Jonas brother is excited to become a father, telling Us Weekly, "I can't wait for Daddy days. I'm excited for the days I can just spend with her by myself. I want to take her to not typical little girlie things. I want to go to baseball games with her. Even just time at home -- me and her one-on-one while [Danielle] goes to the grocery store or out with her friends. Something to give her a break too. She deserves it."

I think this is the kind of man every woman pray for, not just providing for the family still assisting you in baby sitting. Hmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment