Tuesday 15 July 2014

Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Dating Chris Brown, Battling Rihanna and Her Fans in a New Interview


Karrueche Tran emotionally opens up about her love triangle with Chris Brown and Rihanna in an interview on “Just KeKe,” where host KeKe Palmer asks the model about the “drama” surrounding the two relationships.
“The reason why people tuned into this so much was because it’s relatable,” says Tran, explaining, “It’s the case of the ex. We all go through it.”

She continues, “In this case, my boyfriend is a celebrity whose ex-girlfriend is even bigger… so, not only am I fighting a battle with her, I’m fighting a battle with her 14 million fans or however else.”

“Imagine how that feels for me when I gotta get on Twitter and I gotta  see a whole bunch of stuff,” Tran tells Palmer. “They make up all kinds of crazy stuff and it’s like they know nothing about me.”

Tran points out that she often chooses to “stay so mute” when it comes to the hate she receives, but that can become a catch-22.

“That leaves open space for them to say whatever they want,” she notes.

The interview turns emotional when Palmer asks Tran what has been the “hardest” thing to deal with, and Tran begins to cry.

“I guess I would say the heartbreak, because it was a real situation,” she says as her eyes fill with tears



No comments:

Post a Comment