Monday 25 July 2016

Police kick down Lindsay Lohan’s door after star screams that her fiance is ‘trying to kill her’

Hours after she took to social media to put him on blast for allegedly cheating on her,  Police were called in as Lohan, 30, suffered a meltdown on the balcony of Knightsbridge apartment with boyfriend Egor Tarabasov, 22 –claiming she had been attacked.
Waking up neighbours the A-lister shouted:
“He just strangled me. He almost killed me.”

According to the Sun, in footage taken by a neighbour she could be heard begging for help outside of her £3.2 million home at 5am on Saturday morning.
Shouting her name and address across the street, she screamed:
 ‘’Please please please. He just strangled me. He almost killed me. Everybody will know. Get out of my house.’ “Do it. I dare you again. You’re f*****g crazy. You sick f**k. You need help. It’s my house get out of my house.’’
She was also heard shouting to Egor - who was also near the balcony:
 “I’m done. I don’t love you anymore. You tried to kill me. You’re a f*****g psycho” before adding ‘’We are finished.’’No Egor you’ve been strangling me constantly. You can’t strangle a woman constantly and beat the shit out of her and think it’s ok. Everybody saw you touch me. It’s filmed. Get out! Get out”.
Ten minutes later police arrived after receiving reports of a “woman in distress” – forcing their way into the property – only to find it empty after going inside.
They said no crime was committed and no arrests were made.




No comments:

Post a Comment