Thursday 23 June 2016

Health fountain begins a week massive discount on its Natural Fibroid Elimination Therapy

Health Fountain Consult is an advocate of Natural Therapy. HFC offers you a natural approach to achieving a healthy lifestyle. We are offering a week massive discount on our natural fibroid shrinking pack. Click here for details: www.healthfountain.com.ng


Let us share with you few of the testimonials of those that have been cured with our all natural fibroid pack:
"My name is Onyekachi Charity, before I came in contact with this products, I had been diagnosed with fibroids/ovarian cyst on 15th of February 2010. It was a terrible experience for me because I had to visit hospital twice a week for treatment. I went through several tests and also minor operation procedures. The doctor even took some tissues from my womb lining for more tests. I was bleeding twice monthly with severe pains and I had to wear diapers because whenever I was bleeding I usually experienced paralysis from my waist to my leg. I have bled for a month non-stop before. 
As time went on, I was scheduled for a major surgery on 19th of May 2011. I could no longer wear white which is my best colour because of my excessive bleeding, I started wearing dark colours. This went on for 2 years till I met a friend who recommended these products to me. Lo and behold I started having a normal pain free periods after taking the health supplements which eventually helped me to push out the fibroids. I have gone for several tests and scan since that time and the doctors could not find the fibroid/cyst. I have been touched by this amazing product".www.healthfountain.com.ng
"The fibroid had decreased in size to 2.1cm. I had consulted my doctor and cancelled the surgery... I managed to completely eliminate the fibroid along with the pain and anxiety that this condition had inflicted on me"
My name is Anthonia
 "Four months ago, I was scheduled for an operation to remove a fairly large fibroid (approx. 7 cm), which had caused me a great deal of pelvic pain and pressure on my bladder. The doctor insisted that there was no other choice but to go under the knife and I had reluctantly agreed. It was approx. 2 months prior to the surgery when somebody referred my husband to your website. With the help of my loving husband, I started the Fibroids remover program and 4 weeks later I was scheduled for an ultrasound check: it was shocking. The fibroid had decreased in size to 2.1cm and now I am completely free of the terrible pain. Thanks for your guidance: www.healthfountain.com.ng
Click here for details=>www.healthfountain.com.ng