Monday 28 July 2014

Venus Williams and Tomas Berdych Go Naked for ESPN's Body Issue


Tennis stars Venus Williams and Tomas Berdych stripped down to pose completely nude for ESPN The Magazine's sixth annual Body Issue.

In the revealing pic, Williams, 34, shows off her ultra-fit figure and signature booty as she stands on the sand.

"It didn't dawn on me until right when I walked on set that I would have to be without clothes," the five-time Wimbledon champ tells the mag of her nude shoot. "If I would have thought about it before, there may have been a little less of a chance."

Venus, who was forced to stop playing for more than six months in 2011-12 due to illness, also reveals how she was able to work her way back up the rankings.

"Because of Sjogren's syndrome, I have to be careful," she explains. "If I train too hard, then I won't be able to do anything the next day. There would be times when I'd park my car at home and I fell asleep behind the wheel because I was so tired. It's a balance between pushing myself as much as I can and being reasonable about what I can achieve and what my body will tolerate."
As for Berdych's sexy shot, the 28-year-old flaunts his buff bare butt and Speedo tan lines, while holding a tennis racket under his arm.

HOT, HOT, HOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment