Tuesday 15 July 2014

This Woman Spent Over £20,000 Trying To Look Like Kim Kardashian

 
his is what happens when you become obsessed with celebrities. One British woman by the name of Claire Leeson has taken her obsession with Kim Kardashian so far that it’s caused her to go into debt.

Claire, 24, has paid out for teeth whitening, a boob job, bum padding, hair extensions, spray tans, a new wardrobe and luxury make-up in her quest to look like the Keeping Up With The Kardashians reality star.

    "When I left school friends would tell me that I had a resemblance to Kim. So, I watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians and realised I had the same amount of siblings and that we have the same kind of arguments and things going on. I thought she was so beautiful and I really wanted to be like her."


Like seriously does she really look like Kim?


No comments:

Post a Comment