Friday 25 July 2014

Fans react to first trailer


'Fifty Shades' of Backlash! Fans React to First Trailer
The first look was released on Thursday, teasing the erotic relationship between billionaire Christian Grey and college student Anastasia Steele.

Some fans loved it. @WeeDimps tweeted, "I don't know how many times I've watched the trailer for 50 shades of grey ... Omg too freaking EXCITED.”

Others were disappointed. @CharSabanto didn’t like Dakota Johnson as Anastasia. "Just watched the trailer for 50 shades of grey... ITS ALL WRONG ... SHES NOT A BLONDE ... I don't even wanna see it anymore...,"
@JessiKeller2 wasn’t impressed by Jamie Dornan as Christian, "I'm so excited to see 50 shades of Grey, but I'm disappointed that the male character isn't hotter they describe him so much more attractive.”

Tell us what you think in the comments!

“Fifty Shades of Grey” hits theaters on Valentine's Day, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment