Wednesday 4 June 2014

I Don’t Know You, Stop Looking For Cheap Publicity…Director Tells Canadian Male Nurse

                                 Steve Ugo                                                      Nollywood movie director
Some of you will remember a post we made here 3 days ago, when a Canadian male nurse, Steve Ugo accused Nollywood director, Vincent Da Anointed of abducting and beating himself and his friend and also stealing from them. Well a journalist, Gbenga Bada reached out to the director and below is what he said about the whole saga.

MOMO: my name is gbenga bada and i work with an online medium, www.momo.com.ng Movie Moments Limited
Vincent D Anointed: OK… Good
MOMO: I’m actually contacting you to confirm and hear your response as regards an allegation from a certain man, steve ugo, who claims, you duped and robbed him off his belongings ranging from an iphone, gold necklace and others while he came to Nigeria to dicusss the possibilities of producing a movie with your expertise and experience
Vincent D Anointed: Wow… My brother I’ve been seeing those posts and I keep wondering how someone I don’t know would be doing such
MOMO: I noticed you are a DGN member in the industry and it would biased and unfair to write my reports without hearing from your side having seen his (steve) allegations on Instagram and other social networks
Vincent D Anointed: Well I take it as nothing because if you say you were abducted and robbed… Why didn’t you report to the police. At least I’m not someone you cannot have access to… I’m known in the industry and working every day. Like I said I don’t know the person and I guess whoever he is; he’s only looking for cheap publicity
MOMO: But sir, why do you think he would want to tarnish your image without knowing you?
Vincent D Anointed: In every business there known and unknown enemies… The world is deep and no one talks about you if you are not important… I know I’m doing something important in the industry
MOMO: He also said you called his parents and he mentioned some names saying those people worked with you and he maintained that you said you were going to deal with him because he is bisexual.

Vincent D Anointed: My brother check out the story yourself… Does it make sense to you… How can someone come to discuss film business with you and abduct the person in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment