Thursday 20 February 2014

Hmmm: Kylie Jenner Flaunts Bikini Body After Kendall's Modeling Breakthrough


Is someone feeling unnoticed? Kendall and Kylie Jenner used to come as a package deal in magazines and photoshoots, but now the older Jenner daughter, 18, has made a name for herself on the runway at New York Fashion Week and on Vogue.com. Kendall seems to have left her younger sister, Kylie, behind, taking her seat next to Anna Wintour at London Fashion Week.

But Kylie brought some of the attention back to her own fit and trim body on Feb. 19 when she posted a sultry bikini selfie with the caption, "So.. Is it summer yet?"

But while Kendall has admitted to wanting a career in modeling for some time, Kylie claims she's currently interested in other fields.

"Right now I love designing and I want to pursue a career once I turn 18, but acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I'm older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it," she told Marie Claire Mexico. Says Kylie

 Facebook Share

No comments:

Post a Comment