Thursday 9 January 2014

Britney Spears Wins First-Ever People's Choice Award, Brings Boyfriend David Lucado as Date

How is that possible?! Britney Spears had never won a People's Choice Award until Wednesday. The 32-year-old "Work Bitch" singer took home her first-ever award for Favorite Pop Artist on Jan. 8, and had new boyfriend David Lucado in the audience to cheer her on.

"Wow! This is so cool! This is awesome! I was not expecting this," Spears said on stage in her acceptance speech. "It's because of you that I'm able to do what I love to do. I want to thank my family -- my beautiful family -- my boys at home, my management team and all of my fans. I love you dearly. Thank you!"

Spears beat out Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Bruno Mars and ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake for the award. She tweeted to her fans: "OMG! Thank you so much for choosing me as your Favorite Pop Artist! I love y'all so much! Xo!"

The award show also marked the first time Spears attended a red carpet event with Lucado. The couple looked picture-perfect while sitting next to each other in the audience. Spears wore a sexy Mikael D nude dress with a metallic floral print, and styled her blonde hair half-up for the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment